Home Equity Loans

Apply today for a home equity line of credit or fixed installment loan with no fees and no closing costs.

Home Equity Lines of Credit

A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a revolving line of credit secured by your home that allows you to borrow against your home’s equity. With a HELOC, you can:

  • Borrow as much or as little as you need, up to your established credit limit, whenever you need it
  • Access funds via Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, any UFCU branch or by using your HELOC Visa® card

Home Equity Line of Credit

1.99% APR

6-Month intro rate1


4.75% APR

as low as rate thereafter2

with auto-pay from an eligible UFCU Checking account

Home Equity Installment Loans

A home equity installment loan is a closed-end loan that is secured by your home and allows you to:

  • Borrow a specific dollar amount against the available equity you have in your home
  • Make a fixed monthly payment for the life of your loan
  • Have the flexibility of choosing your loan term

Home Equity Loan

Fixed rates as low as

4.75% APR3

with auto-pay from an eligible UFCU Checking account
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates accurate as of 6/14/2018. Loan subject to credit approval. Currently not available in Alaska, Hawaii or Texas. Maximum loan amount up to 90% of combined-loan-to-value ratio. Property insurance required. [1] Must draw $15,000 or 40% of your approved credit line, whichever is less, at time of loan closing, and have a qualifying credit score. [2] Rate includes a 0.25% discount for automatic payment from a UFCU Checking account. Rates vary between 4.75% APR and 13.25% APR based on Combined-Loan-To-Value (CLTV), line amount and credit score. Account features a variable periodic rate, maximum of 18.00% APR. [3] Rate includes a 0.25% discount for automatic payment from a UFCU Checking account. Rates vary between 4.75% APR and 14.50% APR based on Combined-Loan-To-Value (CLTV), loan amount and credit score. Rates may vary. Subject to change at any time.