free virtual financial education workshops
Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan. Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness.
Attend as many of the free virtual workshops as you like.
October 19, 6:00 PM EDT
You’ll find out more about Medicare rules and regulations and discuss the role they play in the process of retirement. You’ll learn the answers to your Medicare questions, including:
- Medicare basics and the differences between Parts A, B, C and D
- Tips for choosing your coverage and enrolling in Medicare
- How to consider health care costs when planning your retirement income
Income for Life
November 1, 6:00 PM EDT
You’ll learn more about how to use annuities to help create a guaranteed income for life, including social security and your 401(k). You’ll learn the answers to your income for life questions, including:
- What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
- What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
- Which income strategies should you consider?
- How can you us e annuities to guarantee income for life?
Three Transitions to Retirement
November 15, 6:00 PM EST
You’ll learn more about the transitions you will face during retirement and how you can better prepare for this new life. You’ll learn the answers to your Retirement questions, including:
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
Understanding Your Rollover Options
December 7, 6:00 PM EST
You’ll get a clear understanding of the different options available to you when you leave an employer and have an employer-based retirement savings plan account balance to consider, including:
- Four major options for retirement plan balances when changing jobs
- Pros and cons of each option
- How a Rollover works
- And more
December 19, 6:00 PM EST
You’ll learn more about how retirement savers face new challenges and new ways to manage investment risk. You’ll learn the answers to your investment questions, including:
- What is traditional portfolio diversification?
- How has the investment landscape changed?
- How can you achieve your goals with the least amount of risk?
- How can new annuity options help you rethink diversification?