free virtual financial education workshops
Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan. Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness.
Attend as many of the free virtual workshops as you like.
Income for Life
May 2, 6:00 PM EST
You’ll find out more about how to use annuities to help create a guaranteed income for life, including social security and your 401(k). You’ll learn the answers to your income for life questions, including:
- What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
- What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
- Which income strategies should you consider?
- How can you us e annuities to guarantee income for life?
Three Transitions to Retirement
May 23, 6:00 PM EST
You’ll find out more about the transitions you will face during retirement and how you can better prepare for this new life. You’ll learn the answers to your Retirement questions, including:
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
Understanding Your Rollover Options
June 7, 6:00 PM EST
You’ll get a clear understanding of the different options available to you when you leave an employer and have an employer-based retirement savings plan account balance to consider, including:
- Four major options for retirement plan balances when changing jobs
- Pros and cons of each option
- How a Rollover works
- And more
June 27, 6:00 PM EST
You’ll find out more how retirement savers are facing new challenges, and the new ways to manage investment risk. You’ll learn the answers to your investment questions, including:
- What is traditional portfolio diversification?
- How has the investment landscape changed?
- How can you achieve your goals with the least amount of risk?
- How can new annuity options help you rethink diversification?