rewards that make you feel good
See how U Rewards Visa® Signature is best for you.
With your U Rewards Visa® Signature credit card, it’s all about the rewards! Earn cash rewards for every dollar spent.
- new cardmember offer: Get $100 when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days1
- new cardmember offer: 0% APR for the first 12 months on purchases and balance transfers2
- up to 2% cash rewards3
- 18.00% - 18.00% APR on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances4
- $500 - $50,000 card limit
- Ideally for Members with no balance and an Outstanding credit standing.
- no account fee
- no ACH payment fee
- no balance transfer fee6
- no cash advance fee
- no convenience fee
- no foreign transaction fee
- no replacement fee
- no retrieval request fee
- and more
- debt protection
- 24/7 Signature World Concierge Service*
- 24/7 cardholder service
- luxury travel benefits*
- travel emergency assistance
- Sofar Sound
- and more
it needs saying again
No balance transfer fees.6
A balance transfer is a type of credit card transaction in which debt is moved from one account to another. For example, moving the debt on a higher-interest credit card to a lower-interest credit card, which can save you money.
With a U Rewards Visa® Signature credit card, there is no balance transfer fee and a 12-month introductory rate applies to balance transfers. Why is that important enough to state twice? Well, the benefits of consolidating debt include:
- multiple payments become one convenient payment
- eliminates higher interest rate debt, saving you money
- reduces the risk of late payments
- may improve your credit score
By moving those balances to United, you’ll only have to make one low monthly payment. Reducing your interest rate through consolidation allows you to pay more toward the principal balance each month.
If better terms and a lower rate sound good to you, call us at (888) 982-1400 or stop by a branch and we’ll help you get started.
Prepare for a balance transfer
Be sure to have these on hand before you contact us:
- copy of most recent credit card statement
- name of payee/credit card
- mailing address of payee
- account or credit card number for payee
- amount of payoff
Requirements for 2% bonus cash rewards3
Learn more about CardPerks. All card purchases earn 1.5% cash rewards. To qualify for the additional .50% bonus cash rewards, you must meet the following 4 requirements:
- have an active rewards or ultra checking account
- receive estatements
- receive direct deposit or one or more electronic payment(s) (ACH)
- minimum combination of 20 debit card swipe or credit card purchases per month
good to know
A: You have three payment options to choose from:
- Use United’s Online and Mobile Banking systems to schedule recurring or one-time credit card payments electronically.
- Set up your bill pay service to automatic debit or transfer payments to your card.
- If making a payment by check, please include your payment stub with your check and mail to:
United Federal Credit Union
PO Box 2712
Omaha, NE 68103-2711
A: Yes. You may transfer from one CardPerks account to another CardPerks account. All transfers are final and all cash rewards transferred will expire after a year from when the transferred rewards are posted to the receiving CardPerks account, regardless of when the rewards were earned. For example, points transferred on March 1, 2022, expire on March 1, 2023.
A: Yes. All unredeemed points that are not transferred rewards will expire at the end of the thirty-sixth (36) month after the month in which such points were posted to the CardPerks account. For example, points earned on March 1, 2022, expire on March 31, 2025.
A: Yes, the maximum points earned in a month is 35,000, which is equivalent for $350 cash rewards.
A: A cash advance is borrowing "cash" from your credit card. It is a short-term cash loan that you can access at a United branch or ATM. It's like withdrawing money from the ATM with your debit card, except the cash comes from your credit limit rather than your bank account balance. That means you have to pay it back with interest. Cash advances are more risky for a bank or credit union to loan out versus using your credit card to purchase an item. Because of this, cash advances don't have a grace period, meaning interest begins accruing on the balance as soon as the transaction is completed.
A: Cash Rewards are rewards in the form of CardPerks Rewards points. Points can be redeemed for cash back as a statement credit, a variety of gift cards, travel, merchandise, charitable contribution, or even gifted to another U Rewards cardholder.
A: Debt protection is an optional product that helps relieve the financial stress and worry related to making loan payments in the event of death, disability, and/or involuntary unemployment. This protection cancels a borrower's remaining loan balance in the event of death and loan payment(s) for a specific amount of time per occurrence in the event of the rest.
still not sure?
Compare U Boost, U First, and U Rewards Visa® credit cards, learn about United, or contact us with your questions to make the decision easier.