Snap, send, done. Depositing checks is as easy as that.
You don’t need to wait in line the next time you want to deposit a check. Thanks to Mobile Check Deposit,
putting money in your account is more convenient than ever. Simply use your smartphone and the United Mobile
Banking app to snap, submit, and deposit your checks electronically.
Getting started is easy!
- Log into United's Mobile Banking app
- Select Mobile Deposit from the menu
- Follow the screen prompts from there
To be eligible to use Mobile Check Deposit you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Not have caused United a financial loss
- Be current on all of your loans with us
- Bring your share accounts to a positive balance at least once every thirty (30) days or less
- Have fewer than six (6) transactions returned for nonsufficient funds (“NSF”) in the last twelve (12)
- Have had fewer than three (3) returned deposit items in the last twelve (12) months
- Be sure to capture all four corners of the check in the image.
- Place the check on a flat, single-colored surface. You’ll want the check image to be centered and inside
the green guidance lines.
- The quality and color of the ink may impact whether the image is accepted. If the ink is too light or
doesn’t contrast with the check background, you may need to deposit it at a branch.
- Be sure to properly endorse the back of the check with your signature and with the words “For eDeposit
at United Federal Credit Union only.”
- Getting a clear image of your check is the key to making a successful mobile deposit.
For more information about Mobile Check Deposit, visit our FAQs.
Mobile Check Deposit Terms and Conditions (PDF)