Give your money a boost
No need to feel like the grass is greener on the other side. This great investment allows you to take advantage of increasing certificate rates before your current term is over.
- 36-month term
- One rate bump up allowed during the term of the certificate
- $500 minimum opening balance required
- $1,000,000 maximum balance
- Let us calculate your dividends daily and we’ll pay you quarterly
We’ll help you get it all set up.
All you have to do for your one-time bump up is visit a United branch or call the United Member Service Center. Then if you’d like to take advantage of the bump, you’ll receive the current Bump Up Share Certificate rate for the remaining term of the Share Certificate.
Here are some details you should know.
- One bump up allowed during the term of the certificate
- Bump up does not extend the maturity date
- Early withdrawal penalty is 12-months dividends on the amount withdrawn
- Business Share Certificates and IRA Share Certificates are eligible
- Bump Up Certificates are not eligible to receive a rate offered on any Share Certificate specials
- Seven-day (7) grace period for maturing certificates
- If you want to get the certificate during the grace period, dividends will not be paid during the grace period and withdrawal penalties will not be assessed
- Once your grace period has ended, funds will not be available until the end of your certificate’s term or will be subject to an early withdrawal penalty
- Certificate will be renewed automatically for the same term, and at the most current rate, unless you close the account before the certificate’s maturity date
- You’ll get a notice 30 days before the certificate’s maturity date
- The notice will remind you the certificate is due and requests you let us know if you don’t want the certificate to be automatically renewed