the United difference
Mortgage refinancing designed with you in mind.
In this day and age where every bank, credit union, and online site offers you comparable rates on mortgage refinancing, United offers you just a bit more. We’ve been financing home buying since 1949 and we’ve kept to our local, personable values all these years.
This means you can talk to a real person. You’re unique and the type of rate and loan you need is specific to you. We get that and we have real people speak with you to make sure you have the right fit. Even if you are unsure you’re ready, we’d love to talk to you and answer any questions you might have. Whether you choose to do your refi transaction digitally, on the phone, or in person, know that a real United Mortgage Advisor is looking after you.
Being local means more convenience for you. You can drop in to speak with your Mortgage Advisor or even pay your refi loan at any branch location.3
With the housing refinance market boom and interest rates changing day to day, talk to a United Mortgage Advisor to lock in your rate or get expert guidance on the housing market.
Simply put, a refi will give you a chance to replace your current mortgage with a new one based on the current market and your current finances. With today’s low market rates, now could be a good time to consider a refi.
- interest rates are at least 1% lower than your current mortgage
- your credit profile has improved
- you need funds to deal with a financial emergency, finance a large purchase, or consolidate debt
- you plan to stay living in your current home long enough to recoup the costs of refinancing
- lower your monthly mortgage payment
- pay off your mortgage faster with a shorter term
- allow you to switch from an adjustable-rate to a fixed-rate, or vice-versa
- obtain a lower interest rate
- provide cash for paying debt and home improvements
- get rid of PMI if you have more than 20% equity in your home
- obtain 100% financing with no PMI
refi mortgage loans in a snapshot
Here's a quick overview of what a refi from United offers. Don't think you'll qualify? Reach out to United and discuss your options. We will fit your needs into the perfect refi option for you.