This is our culture and philosophy.
We are Team United for a reason.
We welcome people from all walks of life, backgrounds, businesses, and perspectives because we know that having a dynamic and diverse mix of excellent employees strengthens us on every level.
Our goal is to help you succeed by providing opportunities that include training, learning new skills, and offering paths to growth. Tell us your career goals and passions, and we’ll partner with you to create a plan that gets you where you want to go.
Excellent talent deserves to be rewarded—that’s why we offer market-leading salary, bonus, and a benefits package that includes:
- Employer funded Health, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurances
- Employer 401(k) contributions—up to 13%
- Employer funded Flexible Spending Account plan up to $500
- Employer funded Wellness Benefit that includes weight loss program and gym memberships up to $750 annually
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits that support healthy life/work balance
- Paid Volunteer Project Time Off allowing our employees to give back and get involved