Checking Account Options
|Minimum Opening Balance||$50||$50|
|Minimum Balance Required|
|Below Minimum Balance Fee|
|Dividends||Up to 3% APY1|
|CardPerksTM Rewards2||1 point for every $3 spent
for qualified purchases2
|Free UFCU ATM Deposits/Withdrawals|
|Co-Op Alliance ATMs||5 free withdrawals
|5 free withdrawals
|ATM Fee Refund||Up to $25 per month4||Up to $25 per month4|
|Free Online Banking|
|Free Online Bill Pay5|
|Mobile Check Deposit||Free||Free|
|Courtesy Pay Limit6||$1,000||$1,000|
|Share Certificate Rate Bonus||Bonus rate equal to 0.10% APY
on share certificates7
|Consumer Loan Discount||0.10% APR discount8|
|OPEN NOW||OPEN NOW|
1) Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. 3.00% APY earned on first $15,000 of account balance if monthly requirements for Bonus APY are met; 0.05% APY earned on first $15,000 of account balance if monthly requirements not met; balance above $15,000 earns 0.10% APY and is ineligible for Bonus APY. Monthly requirements for Bonus APY: (a) 10 signature-based (non-PIN) debit card transactions posted to account; (b) 1 direct deposit or ACH transaction; and (c) active enrollment in e-statements. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum deposit required to open account is $50.00. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. One account per Member.
2) Subject to program CardPerks Terms and Conditions. View Terms and Conditions for more information.
3) After 5 foreign ATM withdrawals UFCU will charge a fee per withdrawal. Foreign institution surcharge may also apply. View UFCU Rates and Fees.
4) Requires 10 signature-based debit card transactions per month, e-statements and one (1) Direct Deposit or ACH per month. Excludes international ATMs, balance inquiry fees, and ATM deposit fees.
5) Must be 18 years or older and have a valid home phone number and email address on file.
6) Click here for Courtesy Pay disclosures.
7) APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Bonus rate require an open Ultra checking account with a positive balance.
8) APR=Annual Percentage Rate. For closed-end, fixed-rate consumer loans, Includes auto loans, other vehicle loans, and signature loans. Does not include real estate-secured loans.