Thanks to Mobile Check Deposit, putting money in your account is more convenient than ever. Just snap a photo of your check and use the UFCU Mobile App to deposit your money into your account.*
When you’re ready to start using Mobile Check Deposit, sign in to your Online Banking account using the Mobile App and look for the “Mobile Check Deposit” icon. Not an Online Banking User? Enroll today!
To be eligible to use Mobile Check Deposit you must:
- Be a non-business Member
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have been a Member of UFCU for at least 90 days
- Have a current and valid mailing address on file
- Have share and loan accounts in good standing
- Be eligible for and enrolled in Online Banking
- Use the UFCU Mobile App:
- Be sure to capture all four corners of the check in the image.
- Place the check on a flat, single colored surface. You’ll want the check image to be square, with a clearly defined border. Make sure the entire check is inside the green guidance lines.
- The quality and color of the ink may impact the image being accepted. If the ink is light or does not contrast with the check background, you may need to deposit the item in a branch.
- Be sure to properly endorse the back of the check with your signature and with the words “For eDeposit at UFCU only.”
- Getting a clear image of your check is the key to making a successful mobile deposit.
For more information about Mobile Check Deposit, visit our FAQs.
Mobile Check Deposit Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Apple® and the Apple logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.